Free Ranchod Law Question & Answer Discussion
This is a free question and answer discussion in which you can post your immigration law questions. This is an online discussion page where you can ask questions regarding various aspects of U.S. immigration law by posting a message. Every week, Ranchod Law Group will select a question to answer online and notify that person that their question was answered. The response to the selected question will be posted by the following week. This is a free service offered to the public, as such, anyone is free to submit and view questions. A consultation given by the Ranchod Law Group is valued at $300 (our consultation fee).
When submitting your questions, please follow our posting policies:
- You agree to use the Q & A Discussion only to post messages that are proper and related to the particular subject.
- Messages that are disrespectful, that solicit business, that advertise goods or services, that slander, threaten, or reference other commercial enterprises, websites, email addresses, phone numbers, or that distribute copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Discussion participants who are offended by a posting, should email their complaints to: email@example.com.
- You acknowledge that all posts are public communication and not private. Further, these posts are not endorsed by the Ranchod Law Group, and as such, may not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by the Ranchod Law Group.
- The Ranchod Law Group reserves the right to remove, without notice; any content of the postings received from participants and also reserves the right to restrict access to this website by any participant.
When you post a question on the discussion, you are agreeing to have your post kept up indefinitely. Once posted, we cannot delete it upon your request. For this reason, we ask you to use caution when posting your questions and leave out private or identifying personal information.
This Question & Answer Discussion is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. This Discussion is for educational purposes only. Remember that each case is unique. If you have questions about your own immigration case, please contact our Sacramento or San Francisco office at (916) 613-3553 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.